Endolla Barcelona is Barcelona’s electric car and motorcycle recharging points network
Choose the payment option best adapted to your mobility
Recharging points for electric motorcycles with Schuko connectors and fast recharging points for electric cars with CHAdeMO, CCS and Mennekes connectors.
Underground car parks
Standard recharging points for electric cars and motorcycles with Schuko and Mennekes connectors.
Advantages of having an electric car in Barcelona
- 75% rebate on the mechanically powered vehicle tax.
- Exemption from payment of registration tax (no registration fee).
- Free to use VAO lanes.
- 75% discount on tolls with a prior proof of cancellation for a vehicle older than ten years, and that the price of a "light vehicle" does not exceed 40,000 euros (excluding VAT)
- Free parking for cars in blue AREA parking places, keeping to the maximum parking times and regulated hours. Except for residents’ parking spaces and reserved spaces (people with reduced mobility, administration, bus, police, etc.).
- A subsidy of 50% is given for installing charging points in buildings built before 1981.
Barcelona backs electric mobility
The advantages of electric mobility are particularly felt in three spheres: energy, environment, economy.
- Energy advantages: greater energy efficiency, reduced dependence on fossil fuels and the integrated use of renewable energies.
- Environmental advantages: no polluting emissions and less noise pollution.
- Economic advantages: consolidates an innovative industrial sector, contributes to territorial balance, speeds up the development of smart energy grids and enables connectivity and interaction with ICTs.