This website has been created for everyone to be able to browse its pages without encountering any access problems, regardless of whether they have a disability and from any web browser.
The following measures have been taken with the https://www.endolla.barcelona/ URL so that users can access the entire content and all the features more easily:
- Multi-browser: The pages can be viewed correctly using different browsers (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome).
- Consistent browsing: Website consistency is ensured, making browsing coherent on every page and offering a satisfying user experience.
- Distractions: There is no interference such as content flickering, exaggerated blinking or audios that start automatically.
- Text images: Apart from logos and brand images, the content is generally perfectly configurable because there are no text images (except in the photographs on the home page header).
- Headings: Page headings state the portal and section to provide users with a context.
- Colour contrast: The website’s visual features (font type, text and background colour, etc.) have been set up using the style sheet. They comply with the WCAG 2.0 guidelines for level-AA contrast ratio.
- Forms: The forms contain the correct labels and associated controls.
- Language: The language on the web pages is correctly indicated.
- Social networks: Social media plug-ins are accessible.
- Audiovisual player: Audiovisual players are accessible for users on any type of device, and for keyboard users and blind people.
- Audiovisuals: The audiovisuals contain audio-descriptions, descriptions and subtitles.
- Language style: The language used is simple and suited to its target audience.
The SMOU website, https://www.endolla.barcelona/, has been developed under Web 2.0 Content Accessibility Guidelines, (WCAG 2.0), at their Double A level, as established by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
Barcelona de serveis Municipals, S.A. is committed to continuing to work to reduce as far as possible the various barriers to accessibility that still exist on this website.
If you experience any difficulties accessing the content of the website, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.